Very simple and laconic knife – Sentinel Plus. It’s similar to another model with the same set of tools, but another lock-mechanism: Cowboy.In comparison with well-known Sentinel knife, this model has additional Phillips screwdriver (on back side).
Seems, this knife (I’m talking about regular Sentinel) has a maximal possible amount of variations (from 111-mm models): it can be produced with regular or OH blade, OH blade can be serrated or plain. Some variations of this knife can contain pocket-clip.
So, in total we have:
- Plain regular blade – 0.8413.3
- Plain regular blade with pocket-clip – 0.8416.3
- Plain OH blade – 0.8413.M3
- Plain OH blade with pocket-clip – 0.8416.M3
- Serrated OH blade – 0.8413.MW3
- Serrated OH blade with pocket-clip – 0.8416.MW3
Also keep in mind that we have Sentinel Plus (#1 + Phillips) and model with Dual-Grip scales and corkscrew – this is absolutely different model, but again – it called Sentinel!
- Plain regular blade with Phillips – 0.8423.3
- Serrated OH blade with corkscrew – 0.8321.MWC
Additionally we can add to this list several limited editions: Black-Oxide, 125th Anniversary one…
Too much models for single name, are you agree with me?