413. Sentinel Plus
A quite simple and laconic knife – Sentinel Plus. It’s like another model with the same set of tools, but another lock-mechanism: Cowboy. In comparison with the well-known Sentinel knife, this model has an additional Phillips screwdriver (on back side).
Seems, this knife (I’m talking about regular Sentinel) has a maximum possible number of variations (from 111-mm models): it can be produced with regular or OH blade, OH blade can be serrated or plain. Some variations of this knife can contain pocket-clip.
So, in total we have:
- Plain regular blade – 0.8413.3
- Plain regular blade with pocket-clip – 0.8416.3
- Plain OH blade – 0.8413.M3
- Plain OH blade with pocket-clip – 0.8416.M3
- Serrated OH blade – 0.8413.MW3
- Serrated OH blade with pocket-clip – 0.8416.MW3
Also keep in mind that we have Sentinel Plus (#1 + Phillips) and a model with Dual-Grip scales and corkscrew – this is a different model, but again – it is called Sentinel!
Additionally, we can add to this list several limited editions: Black-Oxide, 125th Anniversary one…
Too many models for single name, do you agree with me?