It’s a Alox Pioneer – “civilian” version of very famous Alox Soldier knife. The main differences between these two models are next:
- Shape of Swiss cross on front scale. Pioneer has usual Victorinox logo, Soldier – older one;
- Key-ring. Pioneer has it, Soldier – doesn’t.
- Special plate for engraving on back scale. Present on Pioneer and absent on Soldier.
- The last but not the least. Probably major difference, but with some exclusions, – year’s stamp on back side of blade. Usually only Soldiers has year’s tang, but sometimes civilian Pioneers also were produced with this tang on blade. Detailed explanations you can find on SAKWiki
- VICTORINOX SWITZERLAND STAINLESS ROSTFREI (front)
- Soldier 1961