- It (probably) has an open rivets
- Scissors (probably) has one-leaf spring
- Nail-file with old pattern
- Tweezers has metallic heading (optional)
- There are no key-ring (this is a main difference!)
After some investigation of old Victorinox catalogs I’ve discovered, that Companion 74 changed own name to the Executive (and got keyring and hidden rivets) approximatelly at the same time as Companion 58 model was released.
Can you imagine, which name Companion 58 had before this release? The answer is: Executive. No comments. 🙂
As epilogue, some photos from old Victorinox catalogs: